Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Happenings

Today was so full of happiness.

Started off the day with a wonderful Saturday drive with wonderful Saturday tunes (courtesy of a dear friend and her mad mixed-cd skills).

Then met darling Elise, where I caught up on her life, and got wrecked on the topic of worship. Spent a good deal thinking about worship and worship leading on the way home because of her. Welcomed and needed.

Afterwards, I met the incredible Jess, who kidnapped me to the least mediocre spot in Georgia. We were concerned she was over-selling it. After arrival, she was scorned for her under-selling. Incredible get-away, even better company.


And then the big moment of the night. Birthday party turned ANNOUNCEMENT party! My sister is pregnant! I'm going to be an aunt!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So very excited. And blessed. Hope everyone had a day as blessed and dear as mine was today. Although I think there are limited ways for that to have been possible. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hip-hip-hurray, Aunt Kelli and Uncle Seth! Such wonderful news! And what a great day. Yays!

    ReplyDelete