Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Social Media Nightmare

Oh no. Someone please, please, please delete all my social media accounts the instant I have a child.

I had no idea how little self control I would have. That is, until this afternoon... when to my delight, we discovered my absolute favorite goat (Buttons) had her twins!

Look at them! LOOK AT THEM!!!



Ahhhhh I'm dying inside like a giddy, proud parent. And they're goats. And I've only been the proud owner of Buttons for a month. And I love them. And they're not even my kids.

I just want everyone to see them and aww at them and love them.

So please, oh please, for the sake of my friends/acquaintances' sanity... strictly enforce a social-media ban for Kelli when e'er she has children. Because the world just does not need to see a million pictures of my amazing children.

No, Kelli... it doesn't. :)

Congratulations, Buttons!


2 comments:

  1. For little animals covered in fur that probably smell, they are completely adorable. But really, are there little animals covered in fur that probably smell that are not completely adorable? Well, probably. Possums I think are pretty ugly. But lets think about cuter ones. Like puppies! And kittens! And Button's babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... "They're not even my kids." But they are your baby goats... which are called kids... :)

    ReplyDelete