Monday, June 20, 2011

"It was a hot summer night..."

Title quoted from "You Took the Words Right Out of my Mouth", by Meatloaf!

Well, today was our last cool day of Spring before the Summer- a nice, breezy 97 degrees!!!

On a day like today, when it is 97 degrees [feels like a humid 110], I am thankful for my office job! Except... oh wait... our AIR CONDITIONING was BROKEN! Hot, sticky, work environment of MADNESS!

But do not fret, my dear bloggers. I, ever the capable supervisor, maintained my professionalism. Why? Because I am a rock; because I was born to sweat!; and because it was a perfect opportunity for me to take place in my first involuntary wet t-shirt contest!

Quite honestly though- it's a good thing I wore brown today. We were soaking our shirts from the skin outward! Nice to know that summer starts tomorrow... sigh.

But all is well! It certainly afforded some great laughs.

To all my beloved work friends- today, was a growing day. And I shall always think of you thus:

No comments:

Post a Comment