Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just keep singing, Just keep singing! What do we do? We sing, sing: laa laaa laaaa!!

Two and a half years ago, good ole Dad gave me the idea of singing to Him at the freedom-of-speech station in the heart of campus!

Two and a half years later, I take Him up on His idea! Wow... quick to obey! ;)

Mostly, it was just fun!! The best part was definitely the people-- having so many around who love me and love my Dad.

 My View

 Weapon of Choice

Hey, Daddy!

Break for lunch with friends



 Best part!

And again... best part!

I think my absolute favorite part was watching Valerie and Norine dancing for the first 30 minutes I was there! You'll have to look at Chris's video for that treasure, because I don't have any pictures!

BTDubs, all pictures are courtesy of my lovely friend Diana!

1 comment: