Friday, July 23, 2010

Athens, my happy place!

So I should start taking more pictures! Mostly... because I love them!!

Here are a few of one of my favorite get-away spots in Athens! SO good.  I spent the morning of Good Friday here, and took some pics on my phone!

This is where I set up camp for the morning! It was cool and quiet! Save for the occasional squawking geese surfing the Oconee rapids... double take.



Oh nooo... what a horrible view for my walk! :)



Got to go climbing! This was solely for my memories... but I figured I'd add it up here anyway!



There's a huge rock that hangs out about 15-20 feet above the water!



This is the view of the Oconee River, sitting on top of the rock!!



And that's basically it.  So beautiful, and such a blessing to have here not 5 minutes from my home!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Looks beautiful! And I love you! And I love reading your updates and insights! You're amazing, girl!

    ReplyDelete